School bus services operated for Blackfriars by LinkSA
Blackfriars operates two school bus services, under contract with Link SA, using Blackfriars branded coaches. Services operate mornings and afternoons, stopping at any Adelaide Metro network yellow bus stop along the designated routes. Tuesday and Thursday afternoon services have a late departure time during co-curricular training weeks.
Fares for the Blackfriars / LinkSA services are based on Adelaide MetroCard pricing and ticketed directly by Blackfriars via the BusMinder App. Families are required to download and complete an Application Form to use these services.
LeFevre Peninsula to Blackfriars
via Taperoo, Largs Bay, Semaphore, West Lakes, Albert Park, St Clair, Woodville, Arndale, Croydon, Brompton and Bowden.
Paradise Interchange to Blackfriars
via Windsor Gardens, Oakden, Northgate, Lightsview, Greenacres and Broadview.
Adelaide Metro school bus services
Blackfriars is served by two Adelaide Metro school bus services. Both services stop at any Adelaide Metro network yellow bus stop along the routes.
Regular MetroCards / MetroTickets are used on these services.
Elizabeth Interchange to Blackfriars and St Dominic’s
via Elizabeth, Elizabeth Vale, Salisbury, Salisbury Downs, Parafield Gardens, Green Fields, Mawson Lakes, Gepps Cross and Blair Athol.
This is a dedicated school service operated by Adelaide Metro.
Blackfriars to Smithfield Interchange
via Main North Road.
This is a public service starting at Blackfriars and runs afternoons on school days only.
Adelaide Metro regular services
Blackfriars is easily accessible by Adelaide Metro regular bus services operating along Prospect Road and Main North Road. Visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for route and timetable details for the following services.
Prospect Road (Stop #8)
- Route G10 – Blair Athol to City (then Marion Centre Interchange)
Main North Road (Stop #7)
- Route 209F – Tea Tree Plaza Interchange to City via Ingle Farm and Main North Road
- Route 222 – Mawson Interchange to City via Main North Road.
- Route 224F – Elizabeth Interchange to City via Salisbury Highway and Mawson Interchange
- Route 225F – Salisbury Interchange to City via Para Hills and Mawson Interchange
- Route 228F – Smithfield Interchange to City via Main North Road.
- Route 229F – Para Hills to City via Pooraka & Main North Road
In addition to the bus routes detailed above, Blackfriars is 1.2km (15 minute walk) from Ovingham Station on the Adelaide to Gawler rail line.