We’re very pleased that you’re considering Blackfriars for your son’s education.
On this page you’ll find:
- A step-by-step guide of our enrolment process
- An online form to request an Enrolment Application Form (Reception – Year 12)
If you have any questions regarding enrolling your son, please contact our Registrar, Linda Gavranic, on 8169 3954 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.
1. A copy of your son’s birth certificate or visa,
2. A copy of your son’s most recent school report (not applicable for Reception applicants), and
3. The $50 application fee (non-refundable).
If applicable, we encourage you to provide the following documents with the Application Form:
1. A copy of your son’s sacramental certificates (for e.g. Baptism, Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation)
2. A reference from your Priest, Pastor, Minister or similar
3. Documentation relating to special needs (e.g. reports, action plans, assessments)
4. Court order(s) or related information regarding the custody of your son.
Once we receive the completed Enrolment Application Form, we will send you a letter confirming its receipt.
Due to the competitive nature of enrolments, we recommend submitting the Enrolment Application Form at least two years prior to commencement.
Request an Enrolment Form